Saturday, June 11, 2016

Icefields Parkway

This day was long, wet and cold. Almost stopped for the day in Lake Louise after two hours of driving rain, temps in the low thirties and yes snow, this after they had Temps in the 90s less than a week ago. But after some coffee and the news there would be a break in the weather I started heading North toward Jasper. These pictures show some of the progression as the day got better.  I ended up getting to my planned destination of Prince George, BC. All in all a damn good day of riding.





4 comments:

  1. Now that is what I am talking about...... CANADA!....How GREAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was an amazing day...just wish I had more time to dwell awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was an amazing day...just wish I had more time to dwell awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete